? servers

? players online

This is for all you redneck America lovers.

• Content Count:  6465

That the Americans who had posted in the thread had seemed to a more aggressive stance towards the things the man in the video was saying.

...And?

Saying butthurt is not exactly the word you should have used, angry is a better word. Angry due to that guy not really knowing what he's talking about, yet still ranting on America. And also angry at Longwave for not really knowing what the guy is talking about either, assuming he meant rednecks when in fact he did not.

Butthurt is generally the word used when making fun of someone for being angry at a particular thing. Thus, your comment was seen quite abrasive indeed.

• Content Count:  8383

The video wasnt that funny, and most of his points only include the dumb part of america which wouldnt be that much. Alot of Americans know whats going on, and alot of Americans are alot smarter then what he is portraying as "American". Iraq was a key country in the middle east, not just for Oil and a horrible leader in power of the country but also a base of operations for American forces to take care of taliban forces in countries around it. Thus why after invading Iraq we were in Afghanistan, and thats why now we are looking at Pakistan (To support the country to take care of the taliban inside of it) and Iran (Who has been trying to push us). Pretty much as a super power we can do this just like other super powers in history. That doesnt make us the bad guys, but to some who just think the world should be just everyone holding hands and singing lovely songs of peace then we seem like the bad guys, but that isnt reality the world is a shitty place with death and war.

/rant end lol

• Content Count:  4198

...And?

Saying butthurt is not exactly the word you should have used, angry is a better word. Angry due to that guy not really knowing what he's talking about, yet still ranting on America. And also angry at Longwave for not really knowing what the guy is talking about either, assuming he meant rednecks when in fact he did not.

Butthurt is generally the word used when making fun of someone for being angry at a particular thing. Thus, your comment was seen quite abrasive indeed.

Really? My conception of butthurt was that it was a slang term which is used when someone's feelings got hurt.

Anyway, I dragged that one out, I can be quite stubborn and I'm sorry if I pissed Red off (which it seems I did).

• Content Count:  1730

Anyone that wears sunglasses indoors is a douchebag anyways.
Rather generalized.. So I'm a douche bag due to fact that every once in a while I walk on some hallways my sunglasses on? Or when I go to a mall where sunshine direcly gets indoors? Sometimes I just can't bother to take my sunglasses off due to the fact that I'm just passing by and that would make me a douchebag?

Not exactly best way to comment things PotshotPolka..

Anyhow yea the dude is ranting about some facts and other unrelated shit..

Yes, I've gotten impression that only some Americans are so dumb that they don't know that "Hot Coffee" is actually HOT unless there is a label on it..

That's just something that happens when people hate something; They talk shit all the time about either a person or whole population of some country..

GET OVER IT..

If some comes on and pisses on your shoes, piss back on theirs but be sure as hell not to get annoyed about some stupid ass shit such as "generalizing.."

Just becuase there is some dumb asses in every county out there on the world, sure as hell doesn't mean the whole population would be the same...

• Content Count:  6084

cool2.jpg

lol, I completely forgot about Litkey's picture.

And to Max, the McDonalds "hot coffee" thing was a reaction by the company after a person attempted to sue them for burning themselves with scalding coffee, and they did so to prevent potential liabilities, same thing applies to the people that magically fall down in Walmart and demand 1,000,000,000,000 dollars because they think their backs hurt.

As far as the sunglasses thing goes... I don't really get your point, it seems you were enraged by an obviously idle jab at a person's character that I didn't like. You must have the same pair of sunglasses.

Reply to Thread