? servers

? players online

HELP DAHAOUND DREAM

• Content Count:  378

OMG OMG OMG.... i cant installe a single thing atm CUZ my fucking computer say im allready installing somthink... and i cant find it or just my computer it fuck up...

any1 know what i can do???

also looking for some1 too make me a sig :d

• Content Count:  4550

Youre a bit sketchy on the details there dahound. Can you tell me what exactly happens when you try to dl something or what you are actually trying to download?

• Content Count:  378

Youre a bit sketchy on the details there dahound. Can you tell me what exactly happens when you try to dl something or what you are actually trying to download?

as soon when im trying to installe any program its say its allready installing a other program... and IM NOT INSTALLING ANY FUCKING PROGRAM!!! DAMN DAHAOUND COMPUTER :evil:

• Content Count:  220

Ive had the same problem with MSN xD if you have an external harddrive make a backup and then reinstall/format ur harddrive. Then install everything that you got...If that doesnt work you can always take the old stuff from the backup back onto the computer :d If you dont have an external harddrive i wudnt take the chance of it not working. Its probably something small in regestry or something like that that is telling the computer that you have installed it from before

• Content Count:  419

Just a tip..

You might want to post elsewhere on specific PC forums before you go as far as restoring your whole hard drive. No offense to anyone who has posted here, but this is a common problem and I guarantee you can do something other than format your drive.

Reply to Thread