? servers

? players online

What Anti Virus/Spyware

• Content Count:  868

I've got absolutely nothing running. A firewall's too much of a pain in the ass to keep running. I think Zone Alarm had a serious issue with Counter-Strike running, like Zone Alarm would make me lag heavily in CS, so I had to stop running it.

I don't have a virus scanner of any kind on my computer. Don't need one. It's next to impossible to get a virus if you know what you're doing on your machine.

• Content Count:  1662

I've got absolutely nothing running. A firewall's too much of a pain in the ass to keep running. I think Zone Alarm had a serious issue with Counter-Strike running, like Zone Alarm would make me lag heavily in CS, so I had to stop running it.

I don't have a virus scanner of any kind on my computer. Don't need one. It's next to impossible to get a virus if you know what you're doing on your machine.

whats your IP again???:crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Content Count:  3440

You sir have just proved how ignorant you are.

• Content Count:  868

You sir have just proved how ignorant you are.

Maybe, maybe not. The last time I had a virus problem was when I was on my 200MHz, 16 MB RAM Windows 95 machine, and even then I don't know if it was a virus or a hardware issue.

• Content Count:  6559

Norton Corp10

But I've managed to stay clean.

Last time I ever had a Virus was in college when we were downloading the entire internet for fun everyday and would have to format every semester. Since then I've been smart, never had a virus pop up during scan.

Reply to Thread