? servers

? players online

Retired

• Content Count:  2427

I respect you choice to the fullest Suri. Your daughter is growing up and I'm sure you'll be want to be able to experience all of her remaining 1st's. You had your Up's and Down's as BD but you were doing what was best for the community in the end. Stick around and come on when you can. Best of luck.

• Content Count:  2132

OMG!!!! NO! GET UR MOTHER FUCKING ASS BACK HERE! IM NOT TAKING NO FOR A FUCKING ANSWER!!! YOU CANT LEAVE. I SWEAR TO GOD SURI I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!

First of all, that's not helpful, nor is it humorous, it's just fucking obnoxious.

Secondly, I don't remember him saying he's leaving, just that he won't be here as much, so whats with all the "good byes, and waaahhs, and I MISS U PLZ DONT GO"?

Thirdly:

WWaLxFIVX1s

Edited by SpikedRocker

• Content Count:  6242

Now we need a BD to take on our Henda role.

I've been practicing...ask about making people cry.

Anyway, Suri you were pretty much my mentor here. Ever since you aked me to step up a notch and take the roll of AO then BD, I'd try to do what you'd do when you weren't here. You are a great father, husband and friend to this community. Taking time to do your business and leaving something you enjoy doing behind is a huge step but like you said you aren't really going anywhere. So heres to you Suri! You've done a many great things around here now its time to enjoy those things that mean the most to you.

• Content Count:  834

You have done an outstanding job Suri, good luck with getting your priorities straightened out and hopefully you can eventually come back as a BD.

Reply to Thread