? servers

? players online

Retired

• Content Count:  400

Suri,

Even though we didn't know each other that well I'm still very sad to see you go. I know you have been through a lot with drama and a select few wanting you to leave but you were the bigger person and ignored them. Good luck with your jobs and your family, I hope you enjoy all the time with your daughter and wife. Your daughter won't be young forever so enjoy it!

Thank you for all the time you put in to the community to make it as good as it is today.

Hope to see you around sometime!!

-Target

• Content Count:  1443

you've been a great BD suri, sad to see you step down but RL first, i hope you will still be around. if not, thank you for all the good times, you will be missed and never forgotten

• Content Count:  3457

Thank you, Suri, for all that you have done for this community. It's sad that you are stepping down, but everyone knows that real life goes first. So take your time to get your life sorted out and make sure to check in from time to time.

• Content Count:  1730

Ye been great BD matey, lil' sad see ye' step down but life is life, it is and it does ;)

Anyhow, hope there'll be lotsa good days in future still too ^^

• Content Count:  4263

Sorry to see your stepping down, you've been a BD for a long time, through some rough times for the community, and through a lot of growth. I hope you'll still drop into chatbox whilst working though :d

• Content Count:  6465

Tbh I can't see anyone left in the community that would make a good replacement for Suri.

Just leave the BD's how they are. The SAR's crew has it down.

Spike/Astrum/Raven for those that can't figure out acronyms.

Reply to Thread