? servers

? players online

A Program..?

• Content Count:  856

Recently something happened.

This was installed into my Desktop when i was asleep?

There was also a picture installed into my computer named Tx (A guy known to botnet) And i don't know if this is a botnet nor do i know what botnets do but i hear its bad.

idkq.png

Its the "Rawr" file. I can't delete it and i am really scared cause the last time this happened my computer crashed causing me alot of money to repair it, and during this time my family isn't doing so well. So can someone please help me? I am really scared of my computer crashing again.

First off, LOL?

Second, do a reformat and better anti-virus perhaps

I use AVG, Currently scanning, but what do you mean reformat?

• Content Count:  3205

I use AVG, Currently scanning, but what do you mean reformat?

Reformating is basically starting fresh again like its a new computer, (i.e) if you were to have a virus in ur pc and u reformat ur pc meaning erasing ur hard drive, it'll take out the viruses and all you have to do is install everything back again.

A corrupted operating system can be reverted to a clean state by formatting the disk and reinstalling the OS, as a drastic way of combating a software problem or malware infection. Obviously, important files should be backed up beforehand.

My dad does refomating for me so i dont know how to help with you for that part.

Reformating is basically starting fresh again like its a new computer, (i.e) if you were to have a virus in ur pc and u reformat ur pc meaning erasing ur hard drive, it'll take out the viruses and all you have to do is install everything back again.

My Uncle and his son's are really good at this, but when we reformat it or whatever my dad gets mad :sad: this would be like my 6th time doing this, But i'll try to talk him into it.

• Content Count:  3205

My Uncle and his son's are really good at this, but when we reformat it or whatever my dad gets mad :sad: this would be like my 6th time doing this, But i'll try to talk him into it.

Oh okay thats good, but thats really werid for a file to randomly appear like that unless someone in the family or so was doing something on it.

Oh okay thats good, but thats really werid for a file to randomly appear like that unless someone in the family or so was doing something on it.

No, it happened over night or during my school day and i keep my door locked during night and when i go to school.

• Content Count:  4960

First off, LOL?

Second, do a reformat and better anti-virus perhaps

Have you ever given the thought that people actually have IMPORTANT things on their computer? and can't be bothered to spend some money just to do a backup (which should take 20 minutes to a couple hours) then spend another hour in an install screen?

Okay okay, so i just got a program that blocks all access without my permission but i don't want this always there cause i would have to accept alot of programs. But i still need solutions to delete this botnet.

My computer usage was at 100% now its at 0 for now.

• Content Count:  1839

Have you ever given the thought that people actually have IMPORTANT things on their computer? and can't be bothered to spend some money just to do a backup (which should take 20 minutes to a couple hours) then spend another hour in an install screen?

have you ever given the thought that people can actually backup their files on their computer? for free no less?

every time i reformat, i just copy the shit i care about (steamapps, music, videos etc) onto my other hard drive and its completely painless. (especially since i keep a folder of installers of programs i actually use somewhat often, including drivers)

Reply to Thread