? servers

? players online

Decline of Fun.

• Content Count:  401

I agree with joey on both matters so what if someone is stating his opinion dont peg someone a whiner for saying one thing and if you dont like pb then dont read this thread its in the pb section its as simple as that

• Content Count:  701

first off, lmao.

Second, yes a CT may say freeday, but CT's can make any rules they want, free day basicly seems to only mean, you wont get shot if you leave your cells facing the wrong way. It is more of a hey you guys dont have to go anywhere in particular, but you still cant go to x/y/z because hell lets face it, if you try a full freeday, the CT's would be dead within 25 seconds of cells opening, we would be in armory, kifing them, all sorts of stuff cause we can go where we want. it is a delicate balance, and just be happy you didnt get sent to cage for the 93846108234613 time in a row. this map.

• Content Count:  63

I don't understand why people are flaming him so much, he just made a thread and was trying to help the server out. Lets all flame him for it.

I agree on needing some more maps, but I think that the maps we have now are great if we can't find any good ones.

And I agree on the ct powertrip as well, alot of them join ct then are strict as hell and don't give warnings just so they feel like they are really powerful or whatever. It's really annoying.

Edited by Thefreshprince

• Content Count:  8383

Be nice to just get rid of this server if people cant just have fun, I barely can play on the Jailbreak server without getting pissed that one or 2 CT's think their god's who control your life when they wish. I remember when it was always about trying to rebel, instead nowadays the CT's keep everyone in one spot for the whole round so the only time you get to rebel is when a CT gets stupid and comes close enough and even then if you manage to kill him all the other CT's kill you before you get a chance.

Just a lack of fun all around when its like that, but the way its played now is more of survive and you win mentality which just gets boring most of the time. So I think if the CT's want more fun they should allow more leadway for the T's to move around instead of always sending them to one room or one area.

• Content Count:  4685

Be nice to just get rid of this server if people cant just have fun, I barely can play on the Jailbreak server without getting pissed that one or 2 CT's think their god's who control your life when they wish. I remember when it was always about trying to rebel, instead nowadays the CT's keep everyone in one spot for the whole round so the only time you get to rebel is when a CT gets stupid and comes close enough and even then if you manage to kill him all the other CT's kill you before you get a chance.

Just a lack of fun all around when its like that, but the way its played now is more of survive and you win mentality which just gets boring most of the time. So I think if the CT's want more fun they should allow more leadway for the T's to move around instead of always sending them to one room or one area.

Thats basiclly like saying close Escape when there was it and Naplm just because it causes lots of trouble, glitching, mic spammers, speed hackers, team killers ect.

• Content Count:  8383

Thats basiclly like saying close Escape when there was it and Naplm just because it causes lots of trouble, glitching, mic spammers, speed hackers, team killers ect.

Mostly 40/40 people everyday all day with maybe the number dropping to 25-30 every 3-4 hours then jumping back up, would be dumb to close such a active server. Where jailbreak has more downtime then it does uptime during most days. So that isnt a real good comparison. ;) Im not saying we should get rid of it, but if its no fun and people are just being Nazi's about being CT's instead of having fun, why keep it around?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.