? servers

? players online

Decline of Fun.

• Content Count:  4685

Mostly 40/40 people everyday all day with maybe the number dropping to 25-30 every 3-4 hours then jumping back up, would be dumb to close such a active server. Where jailbreak has more downtime then it does uptime during most days. So that isnt a real good comparison. ;) Im not saying we should get rid of it, but if its no fun and people are just being Nazi's about being CT's instead of having fun, why keep it around?

(sigh)

• Content Count:  6465

OMFG

I(In my opinion) AM SICK OF HEARING THIS "ADD A VOTEBAN/VOTEKICK. PLEASE WE WON'T ABUSE IT" We had it and it made our servers take a GIANT STEP BACK. Admins were getting banned for nothing, player were getting banned. It goes against other people that are regs/mem and it could be because his freinds were just screwing around. If we put this back up we would be setting ourselves up for failure. The admins of SG try to be as fair as possible and give the community what it wants. But there is a fine line between the community getting what it wants, and giving it something to screw itself with. So please stop complaining about not having votekick/voteban. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. HOW MANY TIME DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU. Im not trying to sound like a douchebag and I apologize if the tone of the text sends you a message of immaturity, but I get irritated at how many times this comes up.

We have given you so much that you wanted. I.E. Napalm

But we have to think whats best for the community in general.

In plain English if we put on voteban/votekick "We could be set back so fucking far" and we have worked too hard and too long to be set back all that way.

So please STOP WHINING ABOUT VOTEKICK/VOTEBAN. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Once again, I hope you don't get the wrong tone out of this.

-Fuze

Lol, lover of pie.

Come on Drac, he may not know a lot.

We cannot edit the configs like that Nighthawk. If its in operation then it will be working if an admin is in there or not.

Lol, pie and drac.

You can set up voteban so that it doesn't work when an Admin is on. Idiots. It's how we had it before with votekick, voteban can be set up the exact same way.

Lol, lover of pie.

• Content Count:  136

I won't name names in this but everyone knows what has been happening lately. There are a few people here and there that get onto the server and go onto a power trip. Now I understand that the CT's get to rule over the T's, I get it really. But for example today, one CT said "Free Day" and another would barge in and say "But no outside, and no vents, and no this and that" I may be mistaken, but isn't a free day a day where you can do anything? I know in the rules it says that players in vents will be killed without warning, but in a free day does that suspend that rule? I would think it does.

On another note, I've seen variations of the Electric Map with more vents and hiding spots, possibly look into that, I love Electric but it's dropping in fun-ness. That's one other thing, possibly get rid of maps that aren't chosen as often and replace them with new maps? Just an idea.

But over all, I would like a response to this, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel as if some popel take this CT "Overlord" thing a bit to seriously. Just my opinion.

ok sorry but i understand where your comming from with the power trip on CT's but they are the rule so that bitching is out... be a CT maybe? free day with restrictions is what every free day is... deal with it... the maps are what they are if you fimd one someplace else that you like then send a suggestion on the forums i'm sure they would be more then happy to look into it. if i knew where to look I'd help the search haha...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.