? servers

? players online

Decline of Fun.

• Content Count:  154

prisonbreak will never be perfect as it depends on the players to cooperate and not freekill everyone in sight. sure the admins can ban the freekillers, but 10 more will rise to take the place of each one that is banned. and a lot of the time the admin didn't see the freekill and can't do anything about it.

best thing to do is just play the game, and go play on a different server if the server is filled with freekilling tools and you're getting pissed. there's really nothing you can do about it, especially with no votekick/voteban. it's all up to the admins to take care of it and they can't catch everything.

when mutiny is filled with freekillers, i just go play funtastic. :)

• Content Count:  349

I have experienced the servers where admins are lazy pieces and don't ban freekillers; they just kick them. That justice is terrible and I was appalled by the way they handle their server. They let tons of bad things go on. Our server is more relaxed and handles situations well.

So I would not say that we don't have fun. When they say freeday it is more like a real life situation. They do not let actual prisoners go roam the hallways of the prison unattended.

I personally like the order of a contained freeday.

• Content Count:  2833

yah I love it when the CTS give actual orders even if it is to go to big cage, because that is what PB is supposed to be. Otherwise it just turns into a game of normal CSS, Where the CTs get more of an advantage and the CTs and Ts spend the rest of the round awping at each other and spraying and praying with the M4. If i wanted to do that I would play Dust 2

PB is supposed to be a Role Play of real prison life (with a few minor difference I.E. the prisoners have knives lol) Guards take the prisoners out daily to do recurational activities (pool, soccer, etc) to eat (kitchen.) And guards do have to watch their backs because prisoners have been known to try and escape or try to maim or kill guards. So This is the Scenario we are trying to mimic in PB.

So Cts try to keep that in mind. Otherwise it just ruins the whole point and fun of PB.

• Content Count:  1070

Ct's instead of throwing us into pool and then camping outside with AWP waiting for us to rebel, killing anyone who leaves. Perhaps come into pool and prevent us from rebelling in the first place. :)

• Content Count:  154

Ct's instead of throwing us into pool and then camping outside with AWP waiting for us to rebel, killing anyone who leaves. Perhaps come into pool and prevent us from rebelling in the first place. :)

ya rly

i hate pool

• Content Count:  103

seriously man, its hard to constantly update servers like that. if theres a slightly outdated version you dont necessarily have to update IMMEDIATELY. just wait, itll happen eventually. dont complain about everything it makes admin's jobs harder

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.