? servers

? players online

Decline of Fun.

• Content Count:  66

Well, to my understanding Awacs, the "Freeday" was given BEFORE the other CT would mention their rules, possibly I'm mistaken.

And I just thought possibly the voteban/kick option would be nice with a timer on it instead of a perminant. Please excuse my lack of intelligence in the make up of Steam Games servers. I know on other games, IE: SAMP, you can have a feature where ALL of the players have to vote to get someone kicked or banned, and if it's not majority, it doesn't go through. Maybe it's not possible in this, or you may be right, it could be abused. Possibly add more admin priviledges to people who play a longer amount of time daily. Just a suggestion.

• Content Count:  4685

OMFG

I(In my opinion) AM SICK OF HEARING THIS "ADD A VOTEBAN/VOTEKICK. PLEASE WE WON'T ABUSE IT" We had it and it made our servers take a GIANT STEP BACK. Admins were getting banned for nothing, player were getting banned. It goes against other people that are regs/mem and it could be because his freinds were just screwing around. If we put this back up we would be setting ourselves up for failure. The admins of SG try to be as fair as possible and give the community what it wants. But there is a fine line between the community getting what it wants, and giving it something to screw itself with. So please stop complaining about not having votekick/voteban. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. HOW MANY TIME DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU. Im not trying to sound like a douchebag and I apologize if the tone of the text sends you a message of immaturity, but I get irritated at how many times this comes up.

We have given you so much that you wanted. I.E. Napalm

But we have to think whats best for the community in general.

In plain English if we put on voteban/votekick "We could be set back so fucking far" and we have worked too hard and too long to be set back all that way.

So please STOP WHINING ABOUT VOTEKICK/VOTEBAN. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Once again, I hope you don't get the wrong tone out of this.

-Fuze

You spent too much time wrting this but I agree but this would have worked: We arnt getting voteban back so shut the fuck up. Too bad people dont actually read the higherup's posts.

• Content Count:  1824

Voteban won't happen...EVER....second yeah don't whine about free day shit...Using vents is a way of escaping and in most maps are connected to the armory so thats why.

And as the others said....shut it once in awhile...complaining does nothing...but suggestions that are valid will help.

• Content Count:  4685

Come on Drac, he may not know a lot.

We cannot edit the configs like that Nighthawk. If its in operation then it will be working if an admin is in there or not.

Well there is that and also a lot of the time it was idiot admins getting votebanned.

• Content Count:  2833

Geez you guys stop yelling at the guy for stating his opinion and trying to discuss ways to make OUR server better.

You may not like PB but it brings in alot of traffic

and if you hate it so much then ignore these topics

Dont come here and say

STOP WHINING ABOUT PB. ITS A SHIT SERVER ETC.

The server isnt perfect so threads like these are perfectly fine

stop being asses.

now back on topic.

Maybe we can make a rule that CTs can't give conflicting orders.

Voteban wont be added because to many people go around looking for servers with voteban and they abuse it.

• Like 3
Edited by Ms. Blargh

• Content Count:  119

Yeah, I didn't know that wasn't possible- although considering my computer background, I should have. An admin doesn't have any special signature that can be shown in code I suppose.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.