? servers

? players online

Thank you!

• Content Count:  6559

Because it seems pointless to simply state all the factors of it, if he's not going to explain why they're so good. A single sentence of praise would be much more efficient.

Did I miss an update in the HG requirements that list "MUST BE MASSIVE DOUCHE BAG FOR NO REASON"?

You complain saying he could have phrased it in one sentence to be much more efficient yet go on to make two posts in the thread bitching about it.

How about this for efficiency, next time you have an asshole thought come to mind for no fucking reason and want to post it, DON'T.

Seriously what the fuck.

• Content Count:  2132

Did I miss an update in the HG requirements that list "MUST BE MASSIVE DOUCHE BAG FOR NO REASON"?

You complain saying he could have phrased it in one sentence to be much more efficient yet go on to make two posts in the thread bitching about it.

How about this for efficiency, next time you have an asshole thought come to mind for no fucking reason and want to post it, DON'T.

Seriously what the fuck.

I was asked a question relating to my first post, hence the 2nd post answering the question.

About the massive douche bag thing, it's not a requirement, it's a perk.

• Content Count:  136

Because it seems pointless to simply state all the factors of it, if he's not going to explain why they're so good. A single sentence of praise would be much more efficient.

i think myself and many others thought him saying it was a good sever was as great compliment to the SG community and its leaders.. why smudge it?

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.