? servers

? players online

Problem whit css

• Content Count:  660

I alrdy had some problems whit css like losing connection when joined server but that didnt matter couse i just join one i didnt like whit dust.

But now , when i join a server wel i dont do anything but i , i dno what happens but it like automaticly alt-tabs from the game and i have to do this 10 times before its normal and this is rlly pissing me off

A 2 thing when i finally have it right the game shuts down and i get the " a problem occured"

screen 3 times now in just 5 mins.

Can any1 plz help

PS: yes my english isent the best

• Content Count:  1842

I alrdy had some problems whit css like losing connection when joined server but that didnt matter couse i just join one i didnt like whit dust.

But now , when i join a server wel i dont do anything but i , i dno what happens but it like automaticly alt-tabs from the game and i have to do this 10 times before its normal and this is rlly pissing me off

A 2 thing when i finally have it right the game shuts down and i get the " a problem occured"

screen 3 times now in just 5 mins.

Can any1 plz help

PS: yes my english isent the best

OK so i have bad typing but that, that was worse than how Omar's face look's and Omar's face looks like shit on fire

so please

Eat Flowers

Reply to Thread