? servers

? players online

What pays the bills (whats your job) thread

• Content Count:  65

Yukyukyuk thar be your shameliness 'cause'n if'n t'were I'd howdeey like-a rodeo cowboy.

Its the love child of George Walker Bush and a drunken Shakespearian Pirate.....

I'm a professional killer from the underworld, and I don't keep track of how much I earn because keeping money in the bank sucks. I just know my pile of blood money is bigger than your pile of blood money.

• Content Count:  1938

I work as a cook in a well known restaurant, and make only slightly above minimum wage. Within the next few months though I'm going to be promoted to one of the head cooks, so that should be another pay raise. Also I'm starting to push part-time to pay medical bills

Currently I go to a community college full time, and this is being payed for by a fund my grandmother made for me when I was lil. My parents were to much of the parting type to save money for me.

Only bills I have to pay a month:

$210 for car insurance

Not sure how much for gas, but I have to drive to school and work twice daily

Anywhere from $200-$600 for medical care for my baby's mama, I have already spent about $3000 on her bills during the summer alone.

• Content Count:  830

I work as a cook in a well known restaurant, and make only slightly above minimum wage. Within the next few months though I'm going to be promoted to one of the head cooks, so that should be another pay raise. Also I'm starting to push part-time to pay medical bills

Currently I go to a community college full time, and this is being payed for by a fund my grandmother made for me when I was lil. My parents were to much of the parting type to save money for me.

Only bills I have to pay a month:

$210 for car insurance

Not sure how much for gas, but I have to drive to school and work twice daily

Anywhere from $200-$600 for medical care for my baby's mama, I have already spent about $3000 on her bills during the summer alone.

You're 18 an you already have a child?

• Content Count:  1938

I don't have a child at this moment, but I do have one of those 6 months pregnant, crazy, attached, ex-girlfriends. I'd advise you not go looking for one of them because they have a nasty habit of taking your money and calling you a murderer :o

• Content Count:  1236

i dont do anything... ATM im applying anywhere i can get...

ie:

robins doughnuts

tim hortens

dairy queen

galaxy cinemas

mr sub...

the list goes on

i have no bills to pay... parents pay my phone and everything like that

Reply to Thread