? servers

? players online

What pays the bills (whats your job) thread

• Content Count:  1755

Trying to get a job at a steakhouse atm. Lost my job as waiter bout a month ago due to the place shutting down.

Also, why would you join the army at a time like this, vir?

Ever heard of the saying "Better to live one day as a lion then one hundred years as a sheep."? I'd rather live a life with excitement and danger then just sit in an office starting in front of a computer and have assholes complain to you saying blah blah blah and you gotta type up reports and such.... I would never want to do that, I would go crazy and shoot up the office with an AK after a week of that. I'd rather not have to be stuck in the same traffic on the same parkway everyday for the rest of my life. I don't know how people do that....yeah Ima done with my rant lol

• Content Count:  830

Ever heard of the saying "Better to live one day as a lion then one hundred years as a sheep."? I'd rather live a life with excitement and danger then just sit in an office starting in front of a computer and have assholes complain to you saying blah blah blah and you gotta type up reports and such.... I would never want to do that, I would go crazy and shoot up the office with an AK after a week of that. I'd rather not have to be stuck in the same traffic on the same parkway everyday for the rest of my life. I don't know how people do that....yeah Ima done with my rant lol

k good luck dying. I'm sure your parents wouldn't like it.

• Content Count:  1300

those in the armed forces deserve and have earned my respect. its a tough thing to do, and i believe if you can survive basic and join a unit and serve well, you will have done far more than many of us ever hope to do. that is ensuring that our freedoms and lifestyles continue in the face of a world that likes to blow itself up alot.

i was looking into military options when i was younger, but illness has nixed that avenue, however there are a few government agencies that i am working toward applying with to work on matters of national security :p

GL Virdebello

dumb or not, it's not worth risking your life in Iraq, which is a quagmire most of the soldiers themselves oppose (unless it's navy or air force where you don't get shipped straight to the frontlines).

• Content Count:  2445

dumb or not, it's not worth risking your life in Iraq, which is a quagmire most of the soldiers themselves oppose (unless it's navy or air force where you don't get shipped straight to the frontlines).

Whatever your position on your war is and politics aside, he doesn't deserve some bullshit comment like "good luck dying" just because he is making an honorable decision to serve in the Army. Saying that is just being an insensitive prick.

Saying that is just being an insensitive prick.

Who says that I'm not?

But in all seriousness I did go a bit overboard with that statement and I take it back.

Reply to Thread