? servers

? players online

Pool or No Pool

• Content Count:  4685

I still play PB for fun, i usually never have problems, although, obez was trying to enforce this rule yesterday.

Theres your problem, half the damn admins dont even know the rules.

• Content Count:  1824

Yeah, i've understood that, i got yelled at for slaying a CT who killed me after a CT and Me wanted to knife fight eachother and i won, Which Suri cleared up and said That they can't kill me because i'm not Rebelling.

• Content Count:  6559

Wow pb has gone from having fun too whine fest 09

Not really, it was whine fest from its very inception which is why we nearly closed it down at the beginning.

• Content Count:  154

Wow pb has gone from having fun too whine fest 09

pb was/is/always will be a whine fest. it's unavoidable.

which to me, is part of the fun :)

ppl take it too seriously and people QQ and people fite and someone loses it and freekills everyone and then the banhammer gets dropped and lulz ensue

• Content Count:  457

I think the problem here is that people don't like to die because they go somewhere. I know myself I go AFK constantly for random reasons. I end up drowning or getting killed for standing on the edge of the pool.

I think that you should not be allowed to order them in the water, only in the pool area.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

I think the problem here is that people don't like to die because they go somewhere. I know myself I go AFK constantly for random reasons. I end up drowning or getting killed for standing on the edge of the pool.

I think that you should not be allowed to order them in the water, only in the pool area.

Ive been trying to say that for month...order them in pool room if you want but why inside the god damn pool it doesnt make sense...

I got the classic answer of just rebel....

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.