? servers

? players online

Pool or No Pool

• Content Count:  34

Ordering the Ts in the pool is an effective way of weeding out the rebels. When a rebel has a gun and all of the Ts are spread out at the entrance and the people protecting the rebel get killed, next round we get to hear a bunch of fucking crybabies whine because they didn't have a weapon and they weren't rebelling and they got killed in the crossfire and blah blah blah. Way I see it, if it doesn't kill them, it should be allowed. And in accordance with the AFK excuse, if you go AFK, it's your problem. It's not gonna ruin your day to drown and have to sit out a few minutes because you have something else that requires attention.

The very idea of NOT allowing CTs to order Ts into the pool is ridiculous. I could see if it was the freezing water outside on Foxriver, but c'mon now.

• Content Count:  2504

Dude people will bitch about anything as long as they can get something out of it in PB.

I agree with Huwajux. Where ever the CT's tell the T's to go, they start whining and complaining particularily little kids like 8 years old. I have brought up this though before, but this may be another good reason to get a votemute feature that lasts 3 rounds or so.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.