? servers

? players online

Pool or No Pool

• Content Count:  6213

Wait, so people are complaining about a rule in PB? They ARE aware that they are playing Prison break, right?

Someone will always find a way to complain about it. :evil:

• Content Count:  4198

Pool is nothing like crouching. When you are in the pool you can stop for a while to take the time to write something. Although you may start drowning, as long as you resurface in time (which all depends on your health) you will regain your HP.

• Content Count:  420

The pool is put in the maps for a reason, as annoying as it is to press the button over and over, what else do you expect when your playing a game? If you didn't want to press buttons, don't go on the computer.

I agree, Like Beth said : pools are their for a reason, one of them to contain them all in one place and if you dont abide the rule "Stay in the pool or die" then to bad for...your gonna get pew pew'd

• Content Count:  8383

fighting rooster is the only one i have seen enforce this rule and i want this rule either in motd or shot down we cant order ts into pool because it requires us to hold our jump key that is retarted then cts cant make us crouch to locations because it requires us to hold the control key

I dont know how you can enforce rules that are not in motd

Really pool allows somewhat of a riot and get a couple dumb CT's killed in the process since half the team camps outside the pool area. Also if u walk into one of the corner of the pool u can stay atop of the water just be careful no one gets under u, because it will shoot u up on the walkway where it can get u shot by any CT's watching.

• Content Count:  2504

well crouching can allow the CT's to check for guns in holsters without having to chase after everyone. Also, T's sometimes like to sneak up behind the CT's and stab/shoot them. So the T's should walk slower that CT's in my opinion anyone else agree? lol

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.