? servers

? players online

Donations Goal for June 20th

• Content Count:  3380

I shall buy Bubba his first blow up doll for his party. The boy needs to learn. And nothing says 'Where do babies come from' like a good ole hooker doll dressed in a nurses outfit.

• Content Count:  2527

First of all THANK YOU to all the people who have donated already. I can't believe we are past half way in a matter of hours. That just goes to show how strong this community is.

We still have a bit to go but I think we are on a great track here.

Q- What happens if we do not meet our goal?

A- We see if our dedicated server provider will give us some more time to pay the bills (we probably don't want to take that chance).

Q- What are the unforeseen expenses?

A- We purchased our third dedicated server with surplus from previous months and if we kept our growth (which one could assume coming into summer) we would have easily afforded its renewal but instead of growth we lost ~20 monthly donaters. On top of that I had to renew our VBulletin and website in the same month. Also this month we spent $$ to purchase a backup/test site for web development which will allow us to test backups and work on a new admin management system.

Q- What are we doing to make sure we do not fall short in the future?

A- As some of you may have seen we are moving MiniGames and PB. The reason for that is to put them on our better dedicated server in VA (the same one that runs KF) which can handle them better and allow us to save money next month when we don't have to renew our TX server. That should allow us to build a surplus again just in case we stop growing or lose more members. My hope is that in a few month we open another dedi when we have the need again. Despite us dropping our TX server soon we can still run all the servers we have now without problem.

• Content Count:  750

Thanks for answering my questions Haggard. Anyways like I said I love the community and made a promise so hopefully by next saturday I will donate $25.00

-Demented

• Content Count:  350

ILL THROW 100 IN SATURDAY....AND THEN I CAN JUST THROW IN THE TOURNAMENT MONEY AS WELL, AND WE CAN RE-WORK THE PRIZE...MAYBE 1 GRAND PRIZE?

Reply to Thread