? servers

? players online

quitting

• Content Count:  348

This has something to do w/ ZETA saying he was the only good admin we have.

And wtf are you talking about w/ Jack? tbh, if you go talking to players about Jack and how you think hes not a good admin, theyre going to agree simply to agree. Group mentality & following the bandwagon.

• Content Count:  1236

This has something to do w/ ZETA saying he was the only good admin we have.

And wtf are you talking about w/ Jack? tbh, if you go talking to players about Jack and how you think hes not a good admin, theyre going to agree simply to agree. Group mentality & following the bandwagon.

it has nothing to do with zeta...

and no it wasnt group mentality... i had people talk to me i didnt ask/tell people

• Content Count:  5086

yeah im quitting admin, pming haggard after this

see yeah

not the best note to leave on but idc anymore

just a heads up if you want more players, stop the hypocrisy...

its nonsense, the last 2 or so weeks when jack was not here anymore were the best weeks of zm... tbh he is ruining it for youguys... i have talked to many MANY players and about 85 -90% of them say jack does nothing but fuck around...

I disagree, a few players have asked me where Jack was because they miss playing with him. I know I do, and yeah he messed around at times but it was all in good fun.

I can't comment on your leaving because it just seems like "oh i'm angry, pzout; but i'll be back when I calm down" type thing.

• Content Count:  240

I'm out, too, tho I'm pretty sure none of y'all will care.

Too much BS has been goin' on around here for months: Important matters (I won't go into detail) have been mishandled and/or slighted; admins, including high-ranking ones, have become obsessed with their abilities and have (developed) a tendency to be rude, unpleasant and appear phony.

As a regular, despite an over-1-month-long break, I can't say I ever felt welcome on the servers. Very few admins, namely Hank and Matt, would actually say 'hi' and 'how's it going' or something along those lines, not just to me but also to other people, new or 'old.'

contempt

Reply to Thread