? servers

? players online

quitting

• Content Count:  5086

I have no clue what's going on. Can someone fill me in?

wahmbulance-736464.jpg

I don't think any of us actually know.

I think if you guys have a problem you should talk to one of the EO's about it so maybe they could fix or improve the problem.

• Content Count:  348

I don't think any of us actually know.

I think if you guys have a problem you should talk to one of the EO's about it so maybe they could fix or improve the problem.

nowai, throwing a fit and making a drama out of it is wayyy more fun.

hey! I dont get to break cades here. :cry:

Im leaving. This is so unfair, you guys pick on me and dont do things right.

• Content Count:  381

i have nothing to say but i know Jack from the first day i joined napalm he is a good admin

btw i dont know whats cooking inside, so my words on top are wrong:)

• Content Count:  830

i have nothing to say but i know Jack from the first day i joined napalm he is a good admin

btw i dont know whats cooking inside, so my words on top are wrong:)

What's cookin' edo!!!

• Content Count:  493

I'm out, too, tho I'm pretty sure none of y'all will care.

Too much BS has been goin' on around here for months: Important matters (I won't go into detail) have been mishandled and/or slighted; admins, including high-ranking ones, have become obsessed with their abilities and have (developed) a tendency to be rude, unpleasant and appear phony.

As a regular, despite an over-1-month-long break, I can't say I ever felt welcome on the servers. Very few admins, namely Hank and Matt, would actually say 'hi' and 'how's it going' or something along those lines, not just to me but also to other people, new or 'old.'

contempt

Keep in mind that in the last month:

an EO was absent for 3 weeks (Jack) which left Zero, Henda and Red (In which red was busy a lot too) to manage the forum, servers, complaints themselves. They had a lot on their plate and was doing their best.

to comment on the "admins, including high-ranking ones, have become obsessed with their abilities and have (developed) a tendency to be rude, unpleasant and appear phony"

If you see an admin abusing, take a screen shot (press of one button {PrtScn}) or take a demo if you know how. We provide you a way to report abusive admins so that we can keep players happy.

• Content Count:  830

hmm so what happend when i was playing on zm everyone loved each other it was like one big Ol family

(Like in all big families, there's a fight, people pick sides and start threatening each other, and sooner or later they start breaking apart taking down as much people as they can with them, but not before they get sucked into a vacuum-like wormhole and get lost in a space and time paradox forever.)

Hank's being a tit :)

Reply to Thread