? servers

? players online

quitting

• Content Count:  1615

Oh you will my friend :) when i get around to it, ill send it to you :)

jack sparrow

haha thanks cloud :p all this time i thought you hated me xD

and for those who really care, i have been tossing around the idea of quitting admin for a long time and i just have alot of stress in my life right now, and this is just kind of adding to it. it has nothing to do with matt getting eo or not, seriously. and those of you that cared, thanks :) add me through steam and well play sometime ;)

and ps the stuff i said about jack, its just my opinion

LOL HOLY FUCK how can one let a video game add stress to their life ......

the hole point of a game is to have fun or else its not a game is it?

• Content Count:  437

for all of you who are referring to Jack, it's Jack "Sparow" with 1 R not 2....

just clearing that up; you're confusing him with the popular movie character from Pirates of the Caribbean who spells his name with 2 R's

thank you and good night

• Content Count:  1166

Simply put hank doesn't agree that matt didn't get promoted, tough, get over it, from my prospective matt put no effort into getting on vent, yea he may of had a reason but we didn't know that at the time and sorry but the decisions been made.

Also he's angry at me for telling him to go fuck himself, mainly for the fact you quoted me knowing I was tired and really couldn't be bother at that time of night, hence why I told you to go to haggard or zero but ofc you had to quote me, which tbh I felt betrayed about so basically.

My reason was being in a hospital with my friend, it was a last second thing and I told Haggard I would be gone all weekend, and the other AOs didnt get notified, but even though I didnt get the promotion this time, I'll try again next time. The only reason Hank quoted you is becuase I asked him and he told me, so I asked Haggard if that was the only reason I didnt get promoted, turns out there were others so I'm fine with it...

Sorry for quoting you Henda, I didnt know you would be offended.

Reply to Thread