? servers

? players online

For all you that say care.

• Content Count:  3736

there is caring and showing respect to the people that cared... most of you are doing neither and that just show your to boring with your life is, so you have to go and trash someone elses or there death for that matters..

I wouldnt not expect anything else from dracula, he is the biggest turd on this forums..

There is no proof he ever abused any kid...if it makes you feel good inside to be able to hate someone for not real reason.. good for you..

Now im not a big fan of his but when someone dies there is nothing funny about that...

and xeno is obviously the only one that understood the video.....

• Content Count:  154

There is no proof he ever abused any kid...

NOT TO PLAY THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE BUT

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HE DIDN'T ABUSE A KID EITHER

MY GIRLFRIEND IS SAYING THAT TOO LIKE

SHE'S PISSED AT PEOPLE THAT SAY MJ ABUSED KIDS AND SHE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BY A JURY MEANS HE DIDN'T DO IT

ALL THAT MEANS IS HE/HIS LAWYERS CONVINCED THE JURY THAT HE DIDN'T DO IT

NOT SAYING HE FOR SURE DID RAPE KIDS BECAUSE WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW FOR SURE

BUT JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS SOMEONE GUILTY/NOT GUILTY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM IS SO FUCKED UP AND HAS MANY MANY FLAWS

Edited by sheriff

• Content Count:  4685

NOT TO PLAY THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE BUT

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HE DIDN'T ABUSE A KID EITHER

MY GIRLFRIEND IS SAYING THAT TOO LIKE

SHE'S PISSED AT PEOPLE THAT SAY MJ ABUSED KIDS AND SHE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BY A JURY MEANS HE DIDN'T DO IT

ALL THAT MEANS IS HE/HIS LAWYERS CONVINCED THE JURY THAT HE DIDN'T DO IT

NOT SAYING HE FOR SURE DID RAPE KIDS BECAUSE WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW FOR SURE

BUT JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS SOMEONE GUILTY/NOT GUILTY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM IS SO FUCKED UP AND HAS MANY MANY FLAWS

There is no proof that you didnt rape little kids, so did you?

• Content Count:  2645

there is caring and showing respect to the people that cared... most of you are doing neither and that just show your to boring with your life is, so you have to go and trash someone elses or there death for that matters..

I wouldnt not expect anything else from dracula, he is the biggest turd on this forums..

There is no proof he ever abused any kid...if it makes you feel good inside to be able to hate someone for not real reason.. good for you..

Now im not a big fan of his but when someone dies there is nothing funny about that...

and xeno is obviously the only one that understood the video.....

Nah, they just have to jump on the bandwagon and say OMG ROFFLES PEDO LAWLS11!!!!!11one11; even though there is no EVIDENCE that he was one. But really, asking for Dracula, who is a troll to show some respect is like trying to fight for world peace.. it isn't going to happen.

I personally find some of his albums great, his music is some of the best there ever was along with the likes of Queen, Eric clapton, etc etc........

Reply to Thread