? servers

? players online

For all you that say care.

• Content Count:  6465

Taking this a bit too far, no?

How is it taking it too far?

It's making fun of hypocrites, not Michael Jackson's death.

You along with James should really lighten up.

It doesn't once say 'MJ DIED LAWLSZ PEDO GONE THAKN GOSD LOL' it's making fun of hypocrites that once were all the rage about calling him a pedophile and mocking his every step, then suddenly talking about how great he is once he dies.

• Content Count:  2666

How is it taking it too far?

It's making fun of hypocrites, not Michael Jackson's death.

You along with James should really lighten up.

It doesn't once say 'MJ DIED LAWLSZ PEDO GONE THAKN GOSD LOL' it's making fun of hypocrites that once were all the rage about calling him a pedophile and mocking his every step, then suddenly talking about how great he is once he dies.

seriously. most of those people prolly havent said or heard anything about mj recently, so obviously they dont give a shit. then all of a sudden OMG IM SO SAD! and attacking anyone who openly continued to not give a shit about mj.

oh it sucks, he died, now we can continue not giving a shit.

• Content Count:  6465

Because there were no positive aspects of their life. :p

Hitler actually did some great things for Germany, aside from the killing Jewish people and thinking there's a master race/religion.

This is assuming I remember anything from a Hitler biography I watched on the History channel.

pol pot was a little dirty bastard.. i had to do a research on the cambodian genocide.. i don't think there was anything really positive in that genocide.

Positive aspects in a persons life doesn't mean positive things about what they're most famous for.

That's like saying Michael Jackson has nothing positive cause he was accused of touching young boys.

Reply to Thread