? servers

? players online

Name Changes

• Content Count:  2427

i wanna change my name to "the cool name-changing dude"

Your jokes amuse in the fact that anybody who lol's at them is a moron. +1

And the only thing sticky'ing this thread would do is create more bandwagon jumpers to change their names as well. I apologize for creating this vast epidemic.

• Content Count:  6712

My rep? You mean my 12k Rep? :bigsmile:

I am voice witnezz of aboose!

Anyway you are in some effect ruining the point of a name change the end is that a name change isn't going to do much to change your image (unless your name before was really bad).

If you want to make a new start a name change won't give you that, if you want to hide a name change won't do that either. If it was for fun then fine bit it's a bit confusing and pointless :embarrest:

• Content Count:  2122

Your jokes amuse in the fact that anybody who lol's at them is a moron. +1

And the only thing sticky'ing this thread would do is create more bandwagon jumpers to change their names as well. I apologize for creating this vast epidemic.

actually, the funny thing is that, you made a leaving thread and yet you're still here and somehow still a CA

only if i can find a way to keep my admin after i stopped paying

• Content Count:  2427

actually, the funny thing is that, you made a leaving thread and yet you're still here and somehow still a CA

My last payment was 6/14, so for the moment, I'm still a CA and have admin power.

I made the last payment a gift to SG to help out during the time that we needed it.

By the way, you obviously haven't seen the edit I made on my original post in my leaving thread, so you may want to check that out. But I'll leave it at that, I don't want this thread to become a flame-war.

• Content Count:  6712

People change their mind.....everyone do things before they think now and then, and saying you are leaving and changing your mind is hardly comparable to trying to con SG.

• Content Count:  6466

I still call Obez by Obez, Pie by Pie ect ect.

In the end changing your name does nothing. Might as well keep it, you can always use another name in-game then switch to your Admin name when you need powers. It's what I do. I actually use Roggle and alternatives such as Roggleator more in-game than I actually do my Admin name. Doesn't mean changing my forum and Admin name to Roggle will change anything.

• Content Count:  3380

If your an admin you shouldnt be allowed to name change its a real big pain in the ass IMO..plus it creates a lot of confusion on servers : "Who the fuck is this guy with SG admin tag on?"

Reply to Thread