? servers

? players online

Problems with CSS

• Content Count:  1078

Well, this problem started up about yesterday morning, and i've already tried every solution i know of to fix it:

I'm having this unbelievable amount of lag when im in CSS.. I'm getting between 60-200 choke, and 1000-5000 in(Whatever that is xD I honestly don't know, but my game runs fine when its at a lower number, so im assuming its bad.) My ping and FPS are fine, and this is only happening in CSS.

I've tried virus scanning, defragmenting the game and my whole computer, using McAfee's QuickClean, reinstalling CSS, and deleting a bunch of junk on my computer. Nothing seems to work.. Its not my internet connection, since i can use my web browser and play WoW just fine.. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to fix this problem?

• Content Count:  3299

The only thing I can think of is to update you video card drivers

For driver updating i suggest you use driver detective. May cost you but works incredibly well. My friend has the same problem and what fixed it for him was reformating his entire comp.

• Content Count:  1000

Is this happening on every server? Are you rates correct? I doubt it's the drivers of his video card because his FPS is fine. If anything, it would be the NIC's drivers.

Reply to Thread