? servers

? players online

NFL Football around the corner

• Content Count:  2488

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL SEASON FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  4473

Most people dont count post season as records in with the regular season records.

NFL.com =

NFL Team

New England Patriots Conf=AFC Div=ACE W=16 L=0 T=0

Most people don't give a shit about 16-0 when you go and lose the Super Bowl.

Even then, why were New England fans jizzing over a possible 19-0? Sounds like those fans aren't like most people according to your standard. I am sure you would have reminded everyone that it is really only 16-0. :/

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  2417

Most people don't give a shit about 16-0 when you go and lose the Super Bowl.

Well if set the 16-0 record I would be pissed that we didn't win but at least we did something that people will remember.

I'm not trying to start arguments, I'm just saying how I feel. I know the Pats didn't win the Superbowl and frankly I didn't think they deserved too. Belichick was being an idiot and Brady sucked terribly.

Edit: I don't think we were jizzing over it. Usually when a record is going to be broken people are excited. If your favorite team set a record don't say you wouldn't be excited. I only brought the 16-0 record up because you had to mention 18-1.

Reply to Thread