? servers

? players online

NFL Football around the corner

• Content Count:  34

LOL @ little Eagles fan who cannot spell. I dislike Tom Brady as much as the next guy, but hoping for another injury to him? In the first pre-season game where he'll be in for only one set? That's low...

Philadelphia fans sure are taught to be assholes at an early age. Or maybe it is something that they just learn from observing everyone around them.

i hate tom brady so much :rant:. i can also get a lot lower than seeing that fucking dick head get hurt in the first pre-season game. Also i dont care if i dont spell correctly.

Edited by eaglesrulx99

• Content Count:  4473

i hate tom brady so much :rant:. i can also get a lot lower than seeing that fucking dick head get hurt in the first pre-season game. Also i dont care if i dont spell correctly.

And what has he done to anger you so much?

• Content Count:  2417

O.k buddy. We'll see what happens tommorow.

• Content Count:  2417

Well guess what. Tom is not hurt and the Pats won. Sorry your dream was broken. Also has he done anything to you except beat your team?

Reply to Thread