? servers

? players online

NFL Football around the corner

• Content Count:  4473

Man i've always been with the Philadelphia Eagles. they play new england their first game i hope they brake his leg.

LOL @ little Eagles fan who cannot spell. I dislike Tom Brady as much as the next guy, but hoping for another injury to him? In the first pre-season game where he'll be in for only one set? That's low...

Philadelphia fans sure are taught to be assholes at an early age. Or maybe it is something that they just learn from observing everyone around them.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  8383

LOL @ little Eagles fan who cannot spell. I dislike Tom Brady as much as the next guy, but hoping for another injury to him? In the first pre-season game where he'll be in for only one set? That's low...

Philadelphia fans sure are taught to be assholes at an early age. Or maybe it is something that they just learn from observing everyone around them.

I lived in PA for 3 years around phili fans, and yes they are assholes like how most northern football fans are. lol

• Content Count:  8383

Bigger assholes than the fans in the south?

waaay bigger, like godzilla size. People in the south dont take sports to the extreme people in the north do, we just support, people in the north act as tho they are married to it.

• Content Count:  314

waaay bigger, like godzilla size. People in the south dont take sports to the extreme people in the north do, we just support, people in the north act as tho they are married to it.

Yea i went to a game in Indiana.And ppl got in fights after colts lost (nothing new LoL)

Reply to Thread