? servers

? players online

wheres the love for rts?

• Content Count:  152

Learn the use of upper-case, James.

C&C is good, but at the moment I prefer Medieval 2 Total War. It's one of those rare games where it doesn't matter how many times you play it, you can still start a new campaign and enjoy it.

FOR ZE REICH!

yea but i got a crappy cpu so the load times are bad, and for some reason it will freeze randomly.

• Content Count:  437

THAT IS KANE

[ATTACH]609[/ATTACH]

Kane is the physical and spiritual leader of the terrorist group "the Brotherhood of Nod". he has been killed what... twice now. maybe 3 times.

he rules his subject with propaganda and false promises of glory and the union of tiberium and man.

In other words, he's a damn Crackpot bastard who speaks lies about the GDI and their attempts to preserve and fight for the remaining, tiberium free blue zones.

Oh, and you people should think about picking up Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords. It's a turn based strategy game of galactic domination and planetary conquest, and Dammit it's good. It's like Civ4 in space where you have to manage your economy and the morale of your citizens.

And you design your own ships too, Its crazy awesome!

RTS games installed on my pc atm

-Age of Empires 3

-Company of Heroes

-Supreme Commander

-Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords + Dark Avatar

-Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne

-Command and Conquer 3

-Command and Conquer: the First Decade

*C&C RA2 + Yuri's Revenge

*C&C Tiberian Sun + FireStorm

*C&C Generals + Zero Hour

yay lots of RTS games

Edited by Falcon04

• Content Count:  208

Kane is the physical and spiritual leader of the terrorist group "the Brotherhood of Nod". he has been killed what... twice now. maybe 3 times.

he rules his subject with propaganda and false promises of glory and the union of tiberium and man.

In other words, he's a damn Crackpot bastard who speaks lies about the GDI and their attempts to preserve and fight for the remaining, tiberium free blue zones.

Oh, and you people should think about picking up Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords. It's a turn based strategy game of galactic domination and planetary conquest, and Dammit it's good.

RTS games installed on my pc atm

-Age of Empires 3

-Company of Heroes

-Supreme Commander

-Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords + Dark Avatar

-Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne

-Command and Conquer 3

-Command and Conquer: the First Decade

*C&C RA2 + Yuri's Revenge

*C&C Tiberian Sun + FireStorm

*C&C Generals + Zero Hour

yay lots of RTS games

Is dark avatar any good? I have dread lords, and it's only so fun to play but gets boring if you start on all low tech and try for tech victory.

Reply to Thread