? servers

? players online

wheres the love for rts?

• Content Count:  6

I always preferred C&C Tiberian Sun to Tiberium Wars, you could have bigger battles, fully walled-up impenetrable bases and giant walking tanks... Personal preference, of course

~Thrax

• Content Count:  2645

I always preferred C&C Tiberian Sun to Tiberium Wars, you could have bigger battles, fully walled-up impenetrable bases and giant walking tanks... Personal preference, of course

~Thrax

Yea, I liked tiberium dawn and sun, back when westwood were still making them. But then came along EA games and made it all DOGSHIT from then on.

• Content Count:  830

James, stop whining about change. Just because you've not adapted with it doesn't mean it's bad.

I haven't played the game but if it's made by EA I must imagine it has at least 7120938218479836489164 bugs and shitty ass support

• Content Count:  2645

C&C Generals (& ZH) aren't really buggy, at least I haven't found any. The only downside is the online play. The only thing anyone could complain about other than multiplayer would be the storyline, and I don't see how, seen as Red Alert was someone travelling back in time, taking out Hitler and letting Stalin take over Europe, and then the Americans instantly joining the war.

The last bit is the least likely... ;)

...And then, Kane rises to power after the Soviets are defeated, and the Allies form the global defense initiative (well, after all, this is an alternate reality. Since Einstein changed history, anything could happen :p)

• Content Count:  1755

...And then, Kane rises to power after the Soviets are defeated, and the Allies form the global defense initiative (well, after all, this is an alternate reality. Since Einstein changed history, anything could happen :p)

So where does Tiberuim come from?

• Content Count:  1300

er dude? are you a newbie to teh cnc stuff? tiberium is an alien lifeform/mineral complex that came from an asteroid /meteor. it crashed into the tiber river in italy hence the name.

if you play the games it tells you quite a bit of info on the stuff just in the movies and cutscenes

Reply to Thread