? servers

? players online

wheres the love for rts?

• Content Count:  1300

a few others to try that are off the beaten path

if you like COH then get thqs first try, warhammer 40k, they had 2 expansions to that as well, dawn of war and dark crusade, nothing like 7 playable races to make it fun.

also warhammer mark of chaos is an RTS but more based on point armies and a literal rules reading of the series you get points and gold , not resources you mine in game, you have to control a llimited battle group durign each mission based on the restrictions.

good game, but you gotta be a stategist to love it.

the medival total war series arent bad either, im trying to find a total naval based rts like they used to have back in the day, but havent found any decent ones.

starwars emp @ war is also pretty good, though the mod addons to make ship sizes correct etc make it a heck of alot more fun.

• Content Count:  830

i used 2 play company of heroes, until it made my comp crash.

It happens, but not often enough to deter me from playing it.

Kickass game though... unbelievable graphics/gameplay. I don't get how some of you guys play those shitty Blizzard Warcraft games with outdated graphics and pass up on quality games such as CoH.

• Content Count:  830

yeh CnC is awsome, played all of em apart from the new 1.

if am not playing css am playing Age of mythology, really gd game, any1 heard of it? any1 got it?

CnC is good if you're into unit spam,

eg: mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, Anti-Air unit, mammoth tank.

• Content Count:  1755

CnC is good if you're into unit spam,

eg: mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, mammoth tank, Anti-Air unit, mammoth tank.

lol true! ^-^ I like the Total War series best......takes strategy to win.

• Content Count:  2645

Mammoth tanks can take ANY damn unit on, if you have like 30-50, those supertanks literally roll through anything! Their missile launchers tear aircraft up.

Now, how to do this strategy? Build a shit load of refineries and war factories!

• Content Count:  3440

if you like COH then get thqs first try, warhammer 40k, they had 2 expansions to that as well, dawn of war and dark crusade, nothing like 7 playable races to make it fun.

I'm with Jager - Warhammer 40K was a great game. COH is my current fav though.

• Content Count:  1300

i got yanked back into

Dow, they released the inquisitor mod, a whole new empire race with badass tech. best of all it was not a thq release but private modders.

thq is redoing DoW in soulstorm and adding 2 more races, im prolly gonna buy that too cause im a sucker for warhammer stuff

Reply to Thread