? servers

? players online

TF2 Mouse and Keyboard Lag

• Content Count:  4198

For some reason or another my mouse and keyboard have decided they want to stop working on TF2. Every other game is fine, they are plugged in fine, my fps is fine and my ping is fine. However, when I try to walk and aim at the same time, my mouse becomes jerky and locks up repeatedly. It's vice versa too, when I am aiming and trying to move my keyboard begins to lock up and there is a sort of delay in the direction I want to go.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? It's really annoying and makes the game unplayable.

• Content Count:  2959

NOW you've got a wierd problem. Is one or the other wireless, if so which and what other wireless signals could be interfering (or physical obstructions), and if none are wireless do you have the two plugged into USB ports next to each other on the case.

• Content Count:  1000

Are you drivers up to date?

LOL! I realized that all my solutions to the problems on tech talk have been "driver update" so far.

NOW you've got a wierd problem. Is one or the other wireless, if so which and what other wireless signals could be interfering (or physical obstructions), and if none are wireless do you have the two plugged into USB ports next to each other on the case.

I've got a wireless router, that's all. They are not plugged into a USB ports, but some different ports at the back of the tower, although they are next to each other. The problem seems to be temperamental too; sometimes I play just fine, and sometimes it resorts to the laggy mouse and keyboard issue. I'm not sure what it could be.

• Content Count:  4960

I've got a wireless router, that's all. They are not plugged into a USB ports, but some different ports at the back of the tower, although they are next to each other. The problem seems to be temperamental too; sometimes I play just fine, and sometimes it resorts to the laggy mouse and keyboard issue. I'm not sure what it could be.

PS/2 connectors?

Bump!

This problem has now spread over to all of my FPS games. I get jerky movements and every couple of seconds my mouse will lock up, then unlock, then lock up again. It's really irritating and I have attached a demo which displays the problem on Zombie Escape.

I now have a new mouse since last time, and it is wireless. This problem I'm having only occurs in FPS games, as browsing is not an issue and the mouse works fine.

Reply to Thread