? servers

? players online

Trivium OWNS Eminem

• Content Count:  2942

Bunch of views?

Holy shit you won me over right there. I like how as a reference, you list Bullet for my Valentine, yet another band that no one cares about. And attempting to call someone out when you are no where near them / will never meet them isn't guts.

Ha, there are a lot of other videos of this. Bullet has so many fans, so If i said No one cares about Eminem besides wanna-be gangsters that are white. So umm yeah.

• Content Count:  2433

Ha, there are a lot of other videos of this. Bullet has so many fans, so If i said No one cares about Eminem besides wanna-be gangsters that are white. So umm yeah.

Yea, a lot of other videos. So many that the only ones I found where only the title matched were 4 camera phone videos where you couldn't see anything.

Also, if your going to pull out the "Eminem only apparels to white kids" card, then I can just throw that right back at you and say that Metal mainly appeals to whites.

• Content Count:  4960

I can't wait till Eminem releases a song calling them out. Everyone who's rivaled him has crashed and burned. He probably has more friends in the game than these guys have fans. If you fuck with Eminem then you fuck with Dr. Dre then you fuck with Snoop Dogg then you fuck with everyone in the MCing business.

• Content Count:  457

OMG THEY DON'T LIKE EMINEM!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OWNT@@@ HE GOT PWNT@#######$*&%(*Y#$%Y%!!!! OWNEDDDDDDDDDD!

No.

Yea, a lot of other videos. So many that the only ones I found where only the title matched were 4 camera phone videos where you couldn't see anything.

Also, if your going to pull out the "Eminem only apparels to white kids" card, then I can just throw that right back at you and say that Metal mainly appeals to whites.

Why the fuck are you even argueing with me in the first place. Its funny. Idfc what you think. I found it on youtube, thought it was funny and people might think it was funny, so I put it on here. I get shit from you even though it was clearly un-needed. If you have nothing positive to say then dont reply at all.

• Content Count:  2678

cough fags cough

i love how most emo kids love to play the wanna be gangsta card for every single thing that involves rap.

• Content Count:  4960

It's not funny comparing a person who has sold more than 70 millions copies of albums and is known by most of the teenage and adult society than a group of people who has sold less than a million and is known by a small fraction of people.

• Content Count:  2433

It's not funny comparing a person who has sold more than 70 millions copies of albums and is known by most of the teenage and adult society than a group of people who has sold less than a million and is known by a small fraction of people.

I find it hilarious actually, the fact that this band actually thinks their big-time.

cough fags cough

i love how most emo kids love to play the wanna be gangsta card for every single thing that involves rap.

Wow no comment. There is no such thing as Emo. It is a stereotype that people pull to make themselves look cool. Nice one

Reply to Thread