? servers

? players online

Trivium OWNS Eminem

• Content Count:  2678

I find it hilarious actually, the fact that this band actually thinks their big-time.

get a few fans that come out there mothers basement.Then they fell like there on top of the world.

I dont see you with hit albums and songs now do I?

i could say the same to you

• Content Count:  2433

I dont see you with hit albums and songs now do I?

AHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh wow, your right. Because I'm not in a band, that means I can't judge. BUT WAIT. That means you ALSO can't judge Eminem, leaving no point for this thread at all. I love that excuse.

Also, Emo is a term. Just because someone categorized you something you don't like (which you did earlier to white kids and Eminem) you try to say it doesn't exist.

• Content Count:  2433

At least I can pick up a guitar, bass, or sit down at the drums and play a song.

Yea, I hit something with a stick and make a sound too. I don't see your point here?

• Content Count:  2942

Yea, I hit something with a stick and make a sound too. I don't see your point here?

Its A LOT more than that. Keeping beat, double bass pedal, snare, symbols, toms, everything. There are NO tabs to drums. You learn by ear and takes years to master.

• Content Count:  2942

then you should be smarter than to listen to that shitty music you call METAL.....

... WOW! You just made fun of more than half the clan... congratz

Reply to Thread