? servers

? players online

Trivium OWNS Eminem

• Content Count:  2433

Can you? No. It is a hobby. I am currently in honors classes and in a video game design class...

Wait what the hell does that have anything to do with this?

Look, this thread is turning into a flame thread against you, and you've been backed into a wall. Honestly, this band shouldn't feel they have owned anyone just because they tried to mock him. In the safety of the fans that were in that show, they felt they could get away with a joke and not suffer consequences. Now if Eminem decides to waste his time going after a clearly lesser-inlfluencing band such as Trivium, then I'm pretty confident that he will win that battle.

• Content Count:  85

I'm sorry to butt in here, but people shouldn't make fun of music because its different. I listen to pretty much everything but rap and country. I enjoy classical works, and am actually in three choirs, yet listen to metal. I am also a computer programmer and enjoy math.

Intelligence doesn't have all that much to do with the music you listen to. It, instead, is mainly based upon the individuals personality. I like analyzing music, therefore I listen to the most technical music out there: classical and metal. But I still listen to other music. Honestly, it bores me to listen to music like rap. But, I can respect them as musicians.

Basically, here's what I'm saying: music is music, why the hell are you arguing about this? It seems rather pointless. All music requires talent. I write metal, classical, and indi music. It all takes something different. Not one genre is better than any other. Stop bickering, please.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  868

I'm confused... all they said was they don't like Eminem, which is pretty much a given when you ask a metal band about a rap act. How the fuck did this get to four pages worth of arguments?

I don't like Travis Tritt. OH SNAPS I FUCKING OWNED HIM.

• Content Count:  457

I'm confused... all they said was they don't like Eminem, which is pretty much a given when you ask a metal band about a rap act. How the fuck did this get to four pages worth of arguments?

I don't like Travis Tritt. OH SNAPS I FUCKING OWNED HIM.

Because someone said "oh metal sucks" then the other person came back with "OMG RAP SUCKS!" then the first guy said "PMG EMO" then the second guy said "U CNT SPEEL RAP WITH NO CRAP@!@@".

Then you came in.

• Content Count:  5377

Too bad Trivium is a very well known band. They rival Bullet for my Valentine. Well if they are an obscure band why is that video all over youtube with a bunch of views? Appearently you dont listen to metal or anything because Trivum actually had the guts to make fun of him. They actually did the guitar and the drums to the song, its not like he came out and said it. It was a stalling for everyone to tune/get everything ready of the next song. So yeah, Eminem was owned

First off,

Trivium is not that good.

Any rock band rivials BFMV.

And starting off a song then stopping it and saying you dont like someone is not owning them.

• Content Count:  269

personally i like both trivium and eminem.. didn't think it was ownage but i guess some people could get something funny out of it i guess. don't see the reason to flame just because he liked it. If u liked rick roll and he didn't i don't think he would flame u just because his reason to not like it feels of greater power than u liking it.

Reply to Thread