? servers

? players online

Can you talk without holding down button k?

• Content Count:  1000

don't thank him. left alt is much more natural while playing. i don't see how you can hold down mouse3 and shoot normally.

Because he is not holding down mouse3. He is pressing mwheelup to talk and mwheeldown to stop the talking.

I would use V if my mic worked ingame

That's what I did, until I got a mouse with a side button. MOUSE5!

• Content Count:  2417

don't thank him. left alt is much more natural while playing. i don't see how you can hold down mouse3 and shoot normally.

the scroll wheel is right next to the left mouse key. all you have to do is click it with your middle finger while clicking the left key with your index.

the scroll wheel is right next to the left mouse key. all you have to do is click it with your middle finger while clicking the left key with your index.

I've tried that, it's actually harder than you think. It messes up your steering/aiming. You will oversteer or understeer a lot of the times. And since you are foxusing on holding down the middle, you use a lot of energy on the middle and have very little energy remaining for the left.

• Content Count:  4980

I use space bar to talk. Scroll wheel to jump. Ta-daaaaa!

lol that's why you had your mic on while listenin' music.

• Content Count:  2942

Well I have the World of Warcraft gaming mouse

wow-mmo-gaming-mouse.jpg

And if you look at the side of the mouse you see the two buttons on the side. I use my thumb to press that and talk but I rarely talk so it doesnt really matter. Just thought I'd voice that :)

i have 2 side buttons as well, but i dislike doing that for the same reasons akaru described of mouse3.

Haha. SOme people like side button, some people like middle. I like side button because you are gripping your mouse with your thumb regardless, clicking the side button for voice is exactly like a stronger grip and doesn't mess up my aiming. But that's just me. And plus, my middle button is hard to click. My mouse was a stock mouse, like a 10 dollar mouse, so that's why.

Reply to Thread