? servers

? players online

Steam On a Usb and Cs 1.6

• Content Count:  4360

I was wondering if anyone knew it was possible to use steam on a usb stick and play cs 1.6 of a usb stick, just wondering and thinking about giving it a try. Mostly preparing for school, to have some fun hopefully.

• Content Count:  464

How come you need to do that?

It is possible, but you would lagg a lot and stuff because of the limited transfer rate of USB and Firewire ports, they aren't made for gaming.

• Content Count:  4960

yeah it could work. Just drag your whole steam folder into it... or whatever you need. If you're planning on transferring the files onto another PC then it probably won't lag. If you're going to play with the USB straight on it might.

• Content Count:  4360

update got it working i had to download a non steam version and its like the ORIGINAL cs 1.6 same models and everything. I plan on giving a copy to all my buddies so we can play a lan battle when school starts. and btw i have purchased cs 1.6................ twice :toung:

• Content Count:  4162

update got it working i had to download a non steam version and its like the ORIGINAL cs 1.6 same models and everything. I plan on giving a copy to all my buddies so we can play a lan battle when school starts. and btw i have purchased cs 1.6................ twice :toung:

aim_crazyjump was my favorite map in 1.6 You should dwl that map to your lan battle :d

Reply to Thread