1. 1. What should I get?

• LittleBigPlanet
    • Killzone 2
    • Metal Gear Solid 4
    • Drakes Fortune
    • Other

PS3 game recommendations

• Content Count:  421

Killzone 2 was kewl (atleast the multiplayer was, the singleplayer was short)

I recommend MGS4 Why? It has.....

1. Amazing story!

2. gameplay was impressive

3. Uber bosses

4. a very long storyline

4. interesting multiplayer (too bad most servers LAGS)

• Content Count:  480

For a good game: MGS4. Both MGS4 and LBP are 10/10 games from alot of reviewers, as well as me, but I prefer shooters and actually having a story as opposed to a sack running around and jumping on things (T'Bag much?). If you like making things more than playing them, buy LBP.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

I dunno what your taste is but the best sporting game is by far FIFA. Even if you don't like real football the online on this is great.

Resistance 2 is a nice single player campaign I never even played the online because the first one's online wasn't so good but it is meant to have improved vastly.

I would stay clear of the rockband/guitar hero games unless you are a real fanboy because these get boring quickly.

I don't have any of the games you listed though so good luck with them but LBP is a game I wouldn't recommend.

I played Drake's Fortune for a few hours when my friend brought it over and I wasn't greatly impressed.....a bit I would play once and never think of again.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

If no one has anything else constructive to say then don't say it, and Psyche has not asked for your gaming console choice and reasons why the other is shit so I do not want to hear Xbox in here after this post.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4473

If no one has anything else constructive to say then don't say it, and Psyche has not asked for your gaming console choice and reasons why the other is shit so I do not want to read Xbox in here after this post.

Fixed...Seriously, I am fixing it with no intention to argue. CHILLAX!

It is preferable to wait for the new lineup of PS3 games. Don't buy a whole bunch of current ones unless you need a lot of gaming to distract you.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  3380

inFamous is good, Id say a rent though but I powered through it and am not into like collecting orbs and shit. Drakes Fortune deff. and MGS4 deff. I also heard great things bout Killzone 2.

• Content Count:  1082

inFamous is good, Id say a rent though but I powered through it and am not into like collecting orbs and shit. Drakes Fortune deff. and MGS4 deff. I also heard great things bout Killzone 2.

Killzone is awesome, specially if you like joining clans and what not... the game has clan leader boards, in game clan tournaments, customizable servers, and clan currency for betting on matches...

Reply to Thread