? servers

? players online

BWGT - 07/18/09 - Prison Break!

• Content Count:  3391

Was pretty fun, except when someone sprayed into the solitary with 20 T's in there

I think the person that did it was kicked shortly thereafter. To be fair, someone in there DID have a weapon, though it doesn't excuse them shooting into a crowd. At least the person wasn't shooting all unarmed Ts.

Overall, it wasn't as bad as some would have thought. The beginning was shitty because it kept crashing. There were about 2 or 3 major outbreaks from people due to free killing or shooting. For the most part, however, things seemed to have went quite well. We played a lot of games (shotgun war, scout/AWP war, blind CTs/Ts, drugged players, Simon Says, etc) and there weren't many complaints, if any at all.

As far as free killing goes, I have to say it wasn't that excessive. I think there were quite a few new players and they didn't know what to do. I don't think it was excessive given the amount of players there. It was, however, pure insanity and I look forward to it again.

• Content Count:  4198

I especially loved the part where 10 or so Ts spawned in the first cell and took out 12/15 of the CTs in the armory. Truly an incredible moment. Thank you to all that joined and made this event possible, it was very fun.

Are you kidding me!? About 20 terrorists spawned in the first cell and I was the only one to rush! I got raped by about 10 Cts all spraying the teleport spawn.

Nevertheless it was a very good BWGT. I managed to record the blind round which was pretty hilarious.

• Content Count:  1980

I missed it cz of a birthday party, also why did nt u guys just password the server and that would have limited the freekillers since the ppl who free killed would be make ppl less likely to do it since we would know them.

• Content Count:  342

I'm pretty sure, I just stayed in the giant bathtub in the big cell, basically the whole round (every round), until I was one of the last ones.

Then I'd force the CTs into a game of Shot for Shot.

>:]

Reply to Thread