? servers

? players online

Some rule ideas

• Content Count:  2504

Maybe I could have been more clear. When T's ARE IN THEIR CELLS, they may not talk over the orders or they can be shot/killed. For the rest of the game, they are free to talk.

• Content Count:  1078

Already been discussed and you could get a ban/strike for it :] .

Then they need to update motd more often ;P Fuck they stress the "Do not enforce rules that are not in the motd." on admins all the time.

• Content Count:  4360

We need the !c say thing that makes your commands big and green so you can bind commands. I did this alot on the Intox Prision break server back when i played on it. It helps get your point across and reinforces what you said so you don't get blammed for freekilling because you can say that you did the !c and you have to obey it

• Content Count:  4685

Then they need to update motd more often ;P Fuck they stress the "Do not enforce rules that are not in the motd." on admins all the time.

Well it seems it a failure on the admins side seriously we dont have that many rules if you cant stick to that few then it would be horrible to add more, hell your a perfect example of an admin who dosent even know the rules but yet enforces them.

• Content Count:  136

We need the !c say thing that makes your commands big and green so you can bind commands. I did this alot on the Intox Prision break server back when i played on it. It helps get your point across and reinforces what you said so you don't get blammed for freekilling because you can say that you did the !c and you have to obey it

ok this could work.. but this could work even better with a menu so spamming or vulgar things could not be posted... make a simple list...

-go to pool

-go to big cage

-go to soccer/football

-go to solitary

-go to sauna

-go to theater

-go to library

i think that would cover everything and then place a rule in effect to where if a CT's spams unnecessarily, consequences will be given accordingly...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.