? servers

? players online

Some rule ideas

• Content Count:  136

All of these are great reasons but the !lr makes sense because people can still rebel but the rule should be if a CT didnt see it, they cant kill anyone.

then you would have tons of people saying no one saw me.. oh yes i did etc.. etc... etc... thats like saying if the detective didnt see the guy do it he cant chase after the guy and arrest him.. same thing... i would be up for a mod where it didnt show who killed who even tho i do play CT alot this would make it more interesting...

• Content Count:  856

We need the !c say thing that makes your commands big and green so you can bind commands. I did this alot on the Intox Prision break server back when i played on it. It helps get your point across and reinforces what you said so you don't get blammed for freekilling because you can say that you did the !c and you have to obey it

What if 3 CT's give orders doing that? It will cause chaos

• Content Count:  136

Left, in a case like that, I would bet that someone would set a restriction to it. E.G. first one given sticks for X seconds, then someone else can change it. Although, that would lead to !c spam, wouldn't it...

As for the having to see it, I liked that rule. Even though everyone else just wants to get their kill count up by killing without seeing, I stick by having to see it. That's what makes me the rare, FUN, CT.

• Content Count:  119

In this modern world, it wouldn't be very hard to figure out who killed him, it would just be by radio!

What if someone via team chat told you that he spotted the guy who killed his team mate and you rushed overthere and killed him?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.