? servers

? players online

Black Eyed Peas write worst song ever

• Content Count:  480

The Black Eyed Peas went downhill after that whore joined them

They weren't good to begin with, that whore was the only interesting thing about them.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I don't know how you can say this black eyed peas song is the worst ever...this song is much worse

Hello, this is 2 Dwarves' brother. I am sad to say this, but my brother has recently passed away. He was last seen entering his computer room, because he couldn't sleep. Two hours later, he was found dead, his face twisted into a grotesque shape, with pale skin. His face was locked in horror as he stared at the end of a youtube video about ugly women with short shorts. He would like me to say goodbye to all of you, to warn you not to watch this video, and to tell you that he didn't drop any good loot.

Edited by 2 Dwarves, 1 Coat

• Content Count:  2833

This guy reviewing the song sounds like a cocky prat to me.

Although this particular song isn't Black Eyed Peas best.....

If you consider that they took off when Fergie joined the band I fail to see how this works out.

What has Fergie done that no other female pop star hasn't? In terms of being a whore infront of the camera and her actions.......a lot less.

I dont like other female pops stars either.

They "took off" in a sense that they were more popular in to the mainstream audience. Because their lyrics became less intelligent and the music like all the other crap on the radio. Seriously...my humps...

• Content Count:  4263

They "took off" in a sense that they were more popular in to the mainstream audience. Because their lyrics became less intelligent and the music like all the other crap on the radio. Seriously...my humps...

Some UK female singers for you :)

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Content Count:  6559

Guys STFU until u write a better song and make thousands of dollars/quid/yen/any other currency. so STFU

Yeah NO.

The song still sucks ass, and your reasoning for who gets to criticize something is beyond fucking stupid.

• Content Count:  6712

I'm really not that picky.........what comes first is that the song sounds good.......how often do I listen to songs and not get what they mean but don't care.......I could go over and lyrics and find out what it means but why? I want to listen to entertaining music I'd say that some of The Black Eyed Peas songs are entertaining even if the lyrics are pointless.

Reply to Thread