? servers

? players online

Cheer me up SG

• Content Count:  230

1000080u.jpg

I have to take my beloved dog Barco to the vet today to die. She has the dreaded kidney disease. Cheer me up SG.

Edited by Alpha2

• Content Count:  2645

:( Just by looking at the photo it made me shed a few.. I know what its like to lose a dog and its like losing a family friend when you have known them for a long time. At least it is better for her to go quick than for her to suffer with the disease..
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  230

Thanks guys. You're right, it's better than having her be sick, she is in tons of pain, she was in the hospital for a week while they tried to make her better, but there was nothing they could do. :cry: She had a good life though, she ate gourmet food and had a new edible chew bone almost every day. She will be missed. :cry:

• Content Count:  1590

That sucks I cryed alot when I had to have my cat put to sleep, I had my cat since I was born but he got sick and went blind, I guess from age.

Just hang out with friends or do something you like to do it should help somewhat.

• Content Count:  3440

Worst thing I have ever had to do was tell my 7 year old that his pet needed to be put down. It's rough.. You are doing the humane thing by not forcing the dog to suffer. I've seen a friend that couldn't let go force his dog to endure a few long agonizing months of pain.. it's not worth it. Keep the good memories and know you did what was best in the end.

Reply to Thread