? servers

? players online

who is this hot girl

• Content Count:  6804

You make the most retarded'est threads ever and thats a hard thing to do here at SG with more retards finding there way to the forums each day.

• Content Count:  2994

/r/ it, you dick.

This isn't the place to request the name of someone so you can find more fapworthy pictures of them.

You know all about that? Don't you?

• Content Count:  1839

It's Jennifer Connely.

I know this for two reasons,

1. She's an actress

2. I used an image search engine called TinEye. I have a plugin for firefox where i can right click an image and search for the same picture posted elsewhere. one of the results was the rest of the image, a giant wallpaper that said jennifer connelly. Another was a forum thread on Jennifer Conelly.

• Content Count:  53

Kinda sorta looks like Amy Lee

from Evanescence...

but shes not hot.

/r/ it, you dick.

This isn't the place to request the name of someone so you can find more fapworthy pictures of them.

this is off topic, if i were to ask this in appeal ban section for example, you can tell me This isn't the place to request the name of someone so you can find more fapworthy pictures of them.

what does off topic mean to you, and paul? talking about css? talking about zombie css?

Edited by Lee

• Content Count:  6804

btw i made the XXX my self, i used 1 x in the picture and made 2 more of the same X

Im just trying to read this again without laughing that is all. :thumb:

• Content Count:  6466

Okay you noob, if you want to make three x's in the picture, first you make two lines slanted at 45 degree angles, make sure they cross each other.

And then you group those two lines together, once that is done, you copy+paste those lines two more times right next to the first. (If you have some trouble lining them up, just try your best, or put a ruler up to your screen and align them to it.)

Now you have to turn them 180 degrees so that they really have that 'XXX' look to them, otherwise they just come out as 'XXX' and look terrible, so make sure you turn the other two 180 degrees.

Reply to Thread