? servers

? players online

Runescape

• Content Count:  366

LOL that was my first online game I played then quit when I got Call of Duty 2. Then I moved onto bigger and better things :d like CSS. But yeah RS sucks and is really boring. I quit when I got to 62 :d. Gay online game -_-'

• Content Count:  1554

I play Runescape and enjoy it. Used to be a good quick game to play when I was on dial-up. Even when it launched into RS2, I still sticked with it for awhile and ended up enjoying it.

My character is level 119 on it and I've put 4 years, on and off into the account. Runescape is probably the oldest thing out of my name that I have, and I still play it from time to time, though not more than 20 minutes per week.

I probably wouldn't play the game seriously again though, because I usually wait a few months for the game to update. The questing on there is fun to do with friends but now, its been too long of a time ago.

• Content Count:  6804

I quit Runescape last month, was level 113, 110M worth on that character. I quit becuase the economy is now ruined thanks to Cockend Jagex updates.

They made it now so that you cannot drop your own items for people, give your friend some money to help them out.

You have to buy an item off someone within 3000 gold of a certain price! Otherwise you are seen as a gold farmer! o.O

Anyways, they fucked up worse as they took away P v P, cos they said it cuts down luring alot more. They lost a shit load of thier members, nubs.

• Content Count:  49

I play Runescape and enjoy it. Used to be a good quick game to play when I was on dial-up. Even when it launched into RS2, I still sticked with it for awhile and ended up enjoying it.

My character is level 119 on it and I've put 4 years, on and off into the account. Runescape is probably the oldest thing out of my name that I have, and I still play it from time to time, though not more than 20 minutes per week.

I probably wouldn't play the game seriously again though, because I usually wait a few months for the game to update. The questing on there is fun to do with friends but now, its been too long of a time ago.

congrats u have wasted 4 yrs of gaming :d

• Content Count:  49

i wasted ONE F***ing yr on that crappy game i got to lvl 72 then it became boring.. i know a guy who still play it he has wasted 4 yrs on that crappy game and he is still wasting priceless gaming time.. what an idiot

Reply to Thread