? servers

? players online

About Warning Shots

• Content Count:  373

Personally i think 1-3 clear warnings over mic where to go and if so how to get there

that should be enough and if they choose to go somewhere else

as Dracula said.... warning shot to the head:)

• Content Count:  136

i hate when people whine i will say no cell hoping and whats the first thing some people do.. cell hop well i gave a warning that you will be killed if you cell hop IMO i should be able to kill you.. obvious disregard of an order you take the chance you die...

• Content Count:  3391

I think warning shots make the CTs job a hell of a lot harder (which is why I hardly play CT in the first place). Warning shots should not be a rule, but a verbal warning should be given, though not required. I don't feel comfortable shooting Ts that are out of their designated area and that always gets me killed, I'm just too nice I guess.

If a T is not in the area ordered to them by the CTs then they should be shot and/or killed.

• Content Count:  50

In my honest opinion, I believe if a rule is clearly stated, either over the mic or in chat multiple times, that a warning shot should NOT be required, only encouraged. It make a CT's life miserable when they have to worry about warning shots. Even if a CT does give a warning shot, the T in question will still most likely either A. Complain, or B. Ask to heal. Both of which make warning shots a great debacle. But if warning shots do become official, please add the rule to the MOTD or !Rules A.S.A.P. This will make the rule less controversial and easier to enforce.

But then again, that's just my opinion :p

Edited by capow
Grammer XD

• Content Count:  777

Well, you you tell a guy to go a place like 3 or 4 time, I doubt that thee 5 will be to more help. So I think you should do as Dracula then!:d But lets say they delays, with crouching, give em an warning shot, or tell them to hurry. If you start a countdown then theres nothing more to say, then they got a time. (Ofc if some1 is afk and come back, give him some time and dont kill on sight:P)

• Content Count:  136

I think warning shots make the CTs job a hell of a lot harder (which is why I hardly play CT in the first place). Warning shots should not be a rule, but a verbal warning should be given, though not required. I don't feel comfortable shooting Ts that are out of their designated area and that always gets me killed, I'm just too nice I guess.

If a T is not in the area ordered to them by the CTs then they should be shot and/or killed.

if i say go to soccer and i go into the pool and see 3 T's i'm killing them.. no warning shot needed... warning shots are for delaying or running towards me with no gun.. other than that.. they die...

• Content Count:  50

Just came across my mind today and wanted to ask, Whats the OFFICIAL rule on warning shots, not just our opinions. Are they required, are they not, or is it up the the admins discretion that's on? It's gotta be one of the three.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.