? servers

? players online

What are you scared of?

• Content Count:  6712

Scared hmm............Used to have very bad Vertigo but worn that out now that I've been to so many "high up" places, the cablecart going to the top of this mountain in the Alps for example.

I see myself as fearless, I'm not scared of anything for no reason, a spider for example (no poisonous ones here).

If you want to count a 100mph truck coming towards me then yeah that is quite a fear of mine, also having my special ones maimed, couldn't live without em :crying:

• Content Count:  1384

i fear midgets...i cant stand those little bastards their so fuking ugly and creepy :|

Dude, you know what, fuck you. My cousin is a little person and I guarrantee that he's 50x the person you'll ever be.

Step 1: Start the fire

Step 2: Jump into the fire

Step 3: Proceed to die in the fire.

• Content Count:  1730

Don't think I'm scared of anything else but sharks and allergic reaction to fish as I got a trauma of almost choking because friends did a prank, where they forgot my allergy to fish..

Some things do creep me out but not really scare. :001_tt2:

• Content Count:  981

Don't think I'm scared of anything else but sharks and allergic reaction to fish as I got a trauma of almost choking because friends did a prank, where they forgot my allergy to fish..

Some things do creep me out but not really scare. :001_tt2:

Same thing happened to me :scared: . I don't like small spaces or the dark , heights.

Reply to Thread