? servers

? players online

A New Rule That Should Be Added

• Content Count:  2001

In my opinion i do not think warning shots are needed i use warning shots just because i like giving second chances for them. But you dont really need to make that a rule because you have told them the rule they should break it.

• Content Count:  777

Well it work well without warning shots though. but i agree there shot be some sort of warning. like if you say: " Go to the pool, no detours, delays and stuff" you should add"Or you will die" somethin like that, becuse I mean kill someone for maybe running alittle around while on his way is not a good reason to kill, so if you add"or you will die" you get rid of that prob:P^^

well they do have to enforce warning shots. the cts see me with a grenade and i get shot in the face.

Well they should warn to drop it first.

And still secendary not out, is still warning

• Content Count:  3380

Warning Shots Should Be Inforced on the Server I Understand Telling Them Repetedly is Somthimes Considerd It But no One on the Server Does That Ether I think it Should be put in the Rules

God damn newfag do you KNOW what a search function IS? Been brought up before. They dont think they are required.

• Content Count:  6213

No matter what rule is made now a days, no one is ever happy. Things were never this difficult until recent. So everyone just shut the fuck up and play. You die? So what. You re-spawn the next round. It's a game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  481

its alot better without. when you shoot them they bitch and moan that you freeshot them thenn thye go heal even tho u didnt say they could then of course they rebel. this way as soon as the odnt lsiten instead of warning shooting them then having to deal with their whining give htem a bullet in the mouth

Reply to Thread