? servers

? players online

Celebraties without makeup

• Content Count:  559

yea i agree powernos. i bet they dont really look liek that without makeup, plus in pictures people look different than irl, or well imo they do. I didnt see Megan Fox on there! OhEmGee why is this :x

Don't bring Megan Fox into dis! lol They didn't even look that bad without makeup :|

• Content Count:  6712

They're just taking the best photos of people and putting it against the most awkward ones they could find.

Pointless......and obviously people without make up don't look as good.

• Content Count:  1754

They're just taking the best photos of people and putting it against the most awkward ones they could find.

Pointless......and obviously people without make up don't look as good.

agree'd

I luuk good wiffout makeup! :d :smile:

• Content Count:  5381

everyone looks like that in the morning xD

accept angelina

Except.

Videos like this make me wonder exactly how much time us, I want to say americans but that would include most of the western hemisphere, have on our hands to go out and find stupid photos of celebritys that are exactly like you and me. (minus the money and fame)

I think the rest of the world is correct in saying that the United States is falling to shit. Instead of making a pointless video on how some other person looks without make-up how about this guy goes and gets a job to stimulate our economy and pull us out of our asses.

Reply to Thread