? servers

? players online

Should I buy this PC

• Content Count:  2959

It's core i7 but using DDR2, and it has 12 motherfucking gigabytes of ram? Probably a noname power supply or from antec or some other untrustworthy maker, probably a noname or untrustworthy mobo (foxconn like macs use... ewwww), doesnt say what kind of heatsink but prolly stock or not as good as a TRUE.

Go to Fin's thread and copy my core i7 rig there. For $300 less than that I built a computer a damn sight better for the man.

• Content Count:  1662

Go with a reg drive rather than SSD's, they've still got some issues.

i was pointing out that he can get alot more for his money if he decides to build it himself

and some have still got issues and some dont, depends on the manufacture

• Content Count:  1000

WOM - Waste Of Money.

Sorry, this computer sucks. As Shadowex3 pointed out, 12GB of RAM is useless. Knowing that 12GB of RAM is useless, they throw in 12GB of DDR2 with a i7. Which is like throwing 12 prop engines onto a Concorde.

Buying prebuilts will always come with the cheapest crap ever. As Shadowex3 said again, the power supply is probably a no name crap. Also, the graphics card WILL be stock clocks, which will hinder your gaming experience.

• Content Count:  1662

WOM - Waste Of Money.

Sorry, this computer sucks. As Shadowex3 pointed out, 12GB of RAM is useless. Knowing that 12GB of RAM is useless, they throw in 12GB of DDR2 with a i7. Which is like throwing 12 prop engines onto a Concorde.

Buying prebuilts will always come with the cheapest crap ever. As Shadowex3 said again, the power supply is probably a no name crap. Also, the graphics card WILL be stock clocks, which will hinder your gaming experience.

Wrong & Wrong, pre-builts dont always come with "the cheap shit" its the "cost of building it", and as for the graphics card shite, yeah maybe its a stock speed, but does it fuck hinder the performance, it will hinder the performance if the graphics card is shit. but i do agree, build it your self for 2 reasons, 1) its cheaper, 2) you know what is inside of your computer, there are millions of guides out the on the internet that can guide you through building your first computer, i admit that braking your vaginity of building will be long and painfull, but at the end you will have enjoyed building your computer

• Content Count:  1000

Wrong & Wrong, pre-builts dont always come with "the cheap shit" its the "cost of building it", and as for the graphics card shite, yeah maybe its a stock speed, but does it fuck hinder the performance, it will hinder the performance if the graphics card is shit. but i do agree, build it your self for 2 reasons, 1) its cheaper, 2) you know what is inside of your computer, there are millions of guides out the on the internet that can guide you through building your first computer, i admit that braking your vaginity of building will be long and painfull, but at the end you will have enjoyed building your computer

Prove me wrong, show me a prebuilt without cheap crap in it.

Reply to Thread